- 1995-1999 Resident in Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Medicine
Jackson Memorial Hospital/University of Miami School of Medicine
Specialized Post Graduate Training:
- 2014 Single Site Da-Vinci Robotic Assisted Minimally Invasive Surgery. Intuitive Surgical.
- 2013 Clinical training in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, University of South Alabama, Section of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility.
- 2013 Advanced Training in IVF / ICSI – comprehensive training in clinical management and laboratory practices of IVF and ICSI at the Cleveland Clinic.
- 2013 Vitrification of oocytes and Embryos, Training at the Cleveland Clinic.
- 2013 PGD- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis and Embryo Biopsy techniques, workshop at Illumina.
- 2012 Post Graduate MSc curriculum specialized Training, Embryology and Andrology, at the Jones Institute for IVF and Infertility, Eastern Virginia Medical School.
- 2006 Davinci, Minimally Invasive Robotic assisted surgery- Certification
- 2006 Essure, Minimally Invasive Sterlization – Certification
- 2004 Minimally Invasive Surgery, Microsugrical tubal reanastamosis Post Graduate training at the Cleveland Clinic.
- 2004 Post Graduate Training in Andrology Techniques at the Cleveland Clinic, Sperm Preparation for IVF/ ICSI.