Our laboratory services work in tandem with our full spectrum diagnostic and therapeutic testing. We are pleased to offer technology for the treatment of infertility through andrology, embryology, and endocrine testing. Our lab staff and board-certified experts work hand in hand to:
- Help educate patients about the process
- Monitor treatment
- Provide regular progress updates
- Gather feedback from patients
- Semen analysis determines the quality and quantity of sperm by testing volume, viscosity, pH, sperm count, motility and morphology/shape.
- Sperm washing separates sperm from semen in preparation of placing it into the uterus, known as Intrauterine Insemination (IUI).
- Sperm Cryopreservation provides a IUI/IVF stand by reserve for infertile couples, oncology patients and men who want a vasectomy.
- Cryopreserved donor sperm can be stored.
- Sperm function/vitality testing (viability, quantitative fructose test to determine blockage or an azoospermic condition, and peroxidase stain to count white blood cells)
- Urine analysis
- Retrograde ejaculation analysis
- Cutting edge IVF procedures
- Cutting edge ICSI procedures
- Blastocyst culture
- Embryo culture
- Cryopreserved embryo freezing and storage
- Egg cryopreservation and storage
- Egg donation
- Egg activation
- Pregnancy tests
- Analysis of hormones (estrogen, Leutinizing Hormone/LH, etc.) through DPC
- Fertility Profile 1 (blood test for T4, FSH, LH, Estradiol, and TSH)
- Fertility Profile 2 (blood test to measure Estradiol and Prolactin)